The internet is fantastic when it comes to sharing material. I now share all of the six papers so far planned to be part of my thesis you can download them here.
Three papers are about legal self efficacy:
1. Legal Effectiveness: Theoretical Developments Concerning Legal Transplants. Published in Archiv für Rechts und Sozialphilosophie (4) 2005.
2. Legal Self-efficacy and Managers' Use of Law. Accepted for publication in Archiv für Rechts und Sozialphilosophie 2009.
3. The Law Businessman and the Trade Credit Decision. Published in The Uppsala Yearbook of East European Law (2008), p 226-266.
The remaining three are on the interrelation between legal rules and capital structure:
4. Legal Rights Matter: Evidence from Paneld Data on Creditor Protection and Debt. Published in International Finance Review 2008 (9) p. 303-336.
5. Capital Structure, Legal Rights, and Legal Origin. Presented on numerous conferences in Europea and the US.
6. The Structure of Ownership in Europe. Presented on numerous conferences in Europea and the US.
I am currently writing the seventh paper Legal Self-efficacy and the Protection of Property Rights as presented in the abstract below.
Feel free to download the papers and read them. I welcome your comments!